Custom Shaker How To:
- Cut out the image that you want to make into a shaker (in this case a balloon) and a Window Sheet that is about 1/4" larger all the way around.
- Place the Window Sheet over the shape. For the next few steps you will have to hold them in place like this.
- Cut all the way around the Window Sheet to the shape to create tabs that are about 1/4" thick.
- Place a Glue Dot on each of these tabs.
- Fold the tabs over onto the back of the shape.
- Use a Bone Folder or other tool to make sure the glue is securely attached.
- Repeat steps 4-6 all the way around the shape leaving a small section open.
- Fill your shaker with whatever you choose! In this case I used stars from the Confetti Stars Punch. I suggest not using glitter because it sneaks out some little holes, sticks to the window sheet, and is just a mess.
- Repeat Steps 4-6 to completely close the shaker.
- If necessary seal any holes with a Glue Dot and trim the Window Sheet. I did this for the neck of the balloon and covered it with some baker's twine.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
So what shape are you going to make into a shaker??? If you have any questions, please let me know!