Since I'm not in the Christmas spirit quite yet, I decided to use a crazy color scheme of Flirty Flamingo and Night of Navy. I have to say, I LOVE this color scheme for a Christmas card! I repeated a couple of the tree images and watercolored to create a fun background. The banners in the set coordinate with the Bunch of Banners Dies, making a breeze to cut them out. Layers of lace trim, metallic thread, stitching, and sequins combine to make a really fun and unique card.
- Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set
- Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, and Flirty Flamingo Ink Pads
- Shimmer White, Whisper White, Night of Navy, and Flirty Flamingo CS
- Silver Metallic Thread
- Metallic Sequin Assortment
- Lace Trim
- White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, and Heat Tool
- Aqua Painter
- 2" Circle Punch
- Sparkle Embossing Folder
- Bunch of Banners Dies
- Big Shot
- Sewing Machine
If you are looking for a little more inspiration on this Monday, be sure to use the buttons below to continue along the hop!