I love the Birthday Blooms stamp set for pretty birthday cards. The big floral image is super pretty when it is colored. However, on this card I let the line art stand alone by embossing it in white on Kraft Card Stock. This is such a pretty and clean look that I am loving! The little pops of Flirty Flamingo gives the card a bit of interest. All of the embellishments add the finishing touches that complete the card.
- Birthday Blooms Stamp Set
- Flirty Flamingo and Crumb Cake Ink Pads
- Versa Mark
- Thick Whisper White, Kraft, and Flirty Flamingo Card Stock
- White Baker's Twine
- White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, and Heat Tool
- 1-1/2" Circle Punch
- Paper Snips
- Sewing Machine and White Thread
Be sure to click on over to TGIF Challenges to join the fun!